i improved and old song and it sounds a lot better i improved and old song and it sounds a lot better

It's okay. Feels kinda empty and that clicky bassline doesn't seem to work well with rest of the song.
It's also fairly repetitive.

satori satori

jacob satori ous hahaha!!!

except you're not a bad artist

Marshmello - Alone ~ JK Remix Marshmello - Alone ~ JK Remix

I'd have to second what infinite said. Nothing about this is interesting. Does not captivate nor suprise. It's just a bad cover of a bad song.

Marshmellow - Alone (ELEPS REMIX) Marshmellow - Alone (ELEPS REMIX)

That was a very unwarranted modulation to a minor key at the drop. It's possible to do dubstep in major, you know, but you also could've modulated to the relative minor (B minor?) of the original key, rather than G minor. It would be much better to do so.
Bass design is lackluster and I feel like the drop is way too short for the buildup you create.
I still give 3.5 because it's okay; it's not as if I'd totally object to listening to it.

ELEPS44 responds:

I respect your decision a lot.
I also feel that the subject is a dick. That's why I hesitated to upload it or not. That day I felt very disillusioned since my mother has a very serious and good illness.
That day I felt for the ass. And well the subject was very bad. I do not regret to upload it if not that many are accompanying and supporting you in what music. I respect your decision and thanks for your opinion

Big Mouth - Smash Ting Big Mouth - Smash Ting

everyday mams oblocks

DemonicNobility responds:

smoke T R E E S

final bow final bow

Cool and well-done.

Lemmy - Frozen Lemmy - Frozen

Normally I'd call something like this made in modern times bad.
But considering it's a 2008 song, I actually liked this kind of music back then.
I find it somewhat nostalgic.

melody piano melody piano

cool and somewhat good

Acings responds:

like generic edm

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites ~ JK Remix Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites ~ JK Remix

I can't give you points or commend you on arrangement, because it's much less of a remix and more of a recreation.
Mixing seems like an afterthought, if present at all (doesn't seem like it).
"Wobble basses" were arguably deprecated from the dubstep scene long ago, you need more original sound design. Piano lacks any character or space, making it stick out like a sore thumb.

LOST RUNNER LOST RUNNER

You need to widen your mix. Having only the percussive elements and risers occupy the sides of your mix doesn't work well.
It lacks any catchy rhythms or patterns for me to follow. Kick doesn't cut through the mix well enough, to the point that it seems like an afterthought under the bass.
Overall, it sounds like the basis for a good song, but I can't see myself listening again.

Kraftor responds:

Thanks, Auretilex was looking for advice on this.
I used R1 limiter on the master so yes most of the sounds are compressed a lot and you are right, I have to work on all the things you said.
Any tip on widening the whole mix? I know just one[Ozone] which I use after finishing a track.